Welcome to the www.nlalandlordvision.org.uk (“the Website”) Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using the Website you agree to these terms and conditions and you agree to use the Website in accordance with all applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please do not continue to use the Website. We'll keep these terms and conditions up to date at www.nlalandlordvision.org.uk. Please review these Terms and Conditions regularly as we may at any time change these terms and conditions and all changes will be effective immediately and you will be deemed to have accepted any changes from the moment they are made. We hope that you enjoy using our Website and if you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions or the Website itself then please contact us at .
NLA Landlord Vision is an online cloud based software product that is developed by Landlord Vision Limited (“Landlord Vision”) a company registered in the United Kingdom under company registration number 8657841 with a registered address at 3 Sanderson Close, Great Sankey, Warrington, Cheshire, United Kingdom "you" means the user of the Website.
Please note that when we say "we", "us" and "our" in these terms and conditions we mean NLA Landlord Vision.
Any software that may be made available to download from this Website (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of Landlord Vision Limited. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the End User Licence Agreement (“Licence Agreement”). An end user agrees to the Licence Agreement terms by installing, copying, or using the Software. The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users according to the Licence Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, the copying or reproduction of the Software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the Licence Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENCE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS MAY BE EXPRESSLY WARRANTED IN THE LICENCE AGREEMENT, NLA LANDLORD VISION AND LANDLORD VISION HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID.
Landlord Vision assumes the copyright of its products and they do not accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of using their products or any information, downloads or links contained in it. The NLA Landlord Vision online software solution itself is provided 'as is' without express or implied warranty.
NLA Landlord Vision reserves the right to alter any of the company's products or published technical data relating thereto at any time without notice.
Who Owns My Data?
Other than the rights and interests expressly set forth in this Agreement by NLA Landlord Vision, you own your data and retain all rights, title, and interest in the data you store with NLA Landlord Vision.
If you have decided to pay the monthly subscription fee for NLA Landlord Vision, then the first payment will be debited from your account a minimum of six (6) months after you commence your subscription/free trial. Customers are only entitled to one (1) free trial. Once the trial is over and the first payment has been collected all subsequent payments will also be taken monthly.
NLA Landlord Vision subscription payments shall be collected directly from your bank account via direct debit, using our secure payment partner GoCardless. If any of your payments fail due to lack of funds then you will be notified of this via ourselves and GoCardless. In order to continue using NLA Landlord Vision you will need to make the payment that is due.
Landlord Vision will give customers a fourteen (14) days grace period to continue using the software. If the payment has not been made within fourteen (14) days, NLA Landlord Vision will automatically lock.
You will need to continue making the rental payments to regain access to NA Landlord Vision.
If the payment is not made within one (1) month of the last successful payment then the payment agreement/subscription will be cancelled and you will need to set up a new subscription agreement to regain access to NLA Landlord Vision.
If an NLA Landlord Vision account remains unused for three (3) months without any payments then it will be deleted. This means that all the data stored within the account will also be deleted and you will need to restart a new account and re-enter all data again should you wish to continue using NLA Landlord Vision.
Payments may be made via Direct Debit only. Your NLA Landlord Vision subscription will automatically be re-billed monthly. Any billing cancellations or changes will be actioned before the next billing date provided that you notify us in writing five days in advance.
Renewing Your Subscription/Agreement
If your subscription is renewed within one month of the last successful payment then you will be able to renew at the price you had previously been paying.
If your rental agreement is renewed after one month of the last successful payment, then you will need to renew at the current Landlord Vision prices. This means that if the software price has increased since you originally took out the rental payment option then you will need to re-join at the current price.
You have a choice of different NLA Landlord Vision Plans. The benefits of each plan are displayed on the NLA Landlord Vision website.
General Plan Terms.
- All the applicable prices for our Plans are displayed on our Website. Time is of the essence in relation to all payments. All payments are final and no refunds shall be issued to you for monthly subscriptions. NLA Landlord Vision will provide a pro rata refund on all annual subscriptions that are cancelled in accordance with a minimum of thirty (30) days written notice to NLA Landlord Vision.
- The Plans displayed on the Website represent the full services being provided. Any extra benefits must be agreed with NLA Landlord Vision and additional fees may be required.
- All Plans shall auto renew for additional terms equivalent to your original term unless at least one (1) week’s written termination notice is received by NLA Landlord Vision prior to the expiration of any term.
- If you wish to cancel a Plan for whatever reason; such acts will immediately trigger NLA Landlord Vision’s right to recover as a debt the full term price and all outstanding amounts under these Terms and to retain all monies received from you. You agree in advance to the settlement of damages to NLA Landlord Vision that will arise from your cancellation. You acknowledge that this section provides for reasonable liquidated damages, and not a penalty, and bears a reasonable relation to the damages NLA Landlord Vision will sustain, which are uncertain and difficult to estimate at this time.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the sole and exclusive contract between the parties, and supersede any and all prior oral or written and all contemporaneous oral, contracts, promises, or understandings among them, pertaining to the transactions contemplated in these Terms and Conditions. The parties agree that no express or implied representations, warranties, or inducements have been made by any party to any other party except as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
If you avail of a paid Plan and you do not access the Plan for a period of six (6) months then your subscription and all data will be deleted.
The promotional code field found on the online order form enables you to enter ONE (1) discount code per NLA Landlord Vision Subscription only. Where a code stipulates a particular NLA Landlord Vision plan, you will be able to redeem the discount against that plan only.
All NLA Landlord Vision users are entitled to free support as part of their subscription. This includes telephone, chat and email support.
If you cancel a paid NLA Landlord Vision subscription plan, then it will be permanently deleted after 180 days.
You acknowledge and agree that the Website is being provided for use as is, and therefore you will not have any plea, claim or demand against Landlord Vision or NLA Landlord Vision in respect to the Website’s properties, limitations or compatibility with your needs. The use of the Website is accordingly being made at the your sole and entire risk, without warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security or accuracy.
Landlord Vision or NLA Landlord Vision do not warrant the validity, accuracy, completeness, safety, legality, quality, or applicability of the Content streamed from any other third party host websites or anything said or written by its Providers, including any information contained in any Provider listing. Landlord Vision or NLA Landlord Vision will not be liable for any damages sustained due to reliance on such information provided by any Provider.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Landlord Vision and NLA Landlord Vision and (as applicable) its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and any of our third party information service providers or other representatives harmless against any and all claims demands, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including legal costs, however arising resulting from any violation or breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or any claims made by or liabilities to any third party resulting from any activities conducted under your account, your use or misuse of the Website, including but not limited to posting content on the Website, entering into transactions with other website users, contacting others as a result of their postings on the Website, infringing any third party's intellectual property or other rights, or otherwise arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Landlord Vision Limited and NLA Landlord Vision are not financial, legal or tax advisors and cannot give financial or other professional advice.
If such advice is needed we urge you to seek the opinion of an appropriate professional in the relevant field. We care about your success and therefore encourage you to take appropriate advice before you put any of your resources, financial or otherwise at risk.
- NLA Landlord Vision also offers you the opportunity through our Website to generate Tax Reports which are in accordance with HMRC Guidelines.
- NLA Landlord Vision makes no representation or warranty that any Tax Reports will be suitable for your intended use. You should always consult a Tax professional for specialist Tax advice.
- The Tax Reports are available on an “as is” basis and NLA Landlord Vision makes no representation and gives no warranty that the reports have been produced by qualified Tax professionals.
- The total liability of NLA Landlord Vision for any Tax Reports that you purchase is the actual amount of the purchase. Landlord Vision and NLA Landlord Vision shall not be liable to you for any loss or expense which is: indirect or consequential loss; or economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or we knew you might incur it. This paragraph (and any other paragraph which excludes or restricts our liability) applies to our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Landlord Vision and NLA Landlord against all third party claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out your generation of Tax reports.
- Please note that legislation is subject to constant change so it is your responsibility to ensure that your Tax report reflects any future changes.
- Landlord Vision and NLA Landlord do not have the expertise to advise on any Tax matters.
- Landlord Vision and NLA Landlord Vision are not responsible for any action you decide to take as a result of generating Tax reports on our Website.
- Tax reports are only intended to be valid within the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts in London to settle any disputes in connection or arising out of the use of the Website.
You may not assign your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party.
The failure of Landlord Vision or NLA Landlord Vision to enforce any strict provision of any of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of its right to subsequently enforce such a provision or any other term or conditions.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Website provides links to other websites and access to content, Content and services from third parties. NLA Landlord Vision is not responsible for the availability of, or content provided on, such third party websites. You should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. You acknowledge and agree that NLA Landlord Vision is not responsible for third party content accessible from the Website and that you bear all risks associated with such content.
NLA Landlord Vision may include in the Website, advertisements on its own behalf or paid advertisements on behalf of interested companies and/or individuals. By clicking on the advertisements, the User may be shifted to a web site of the advertiser or receive other messages, information or offers from the advertiser. You acknowledge and agree that NLA Landlord Vision is not liable for the privacy practices of advertisers or the content of their web sites, information, messages or offers. You are wholly liable for all communications with advertisers and for all transactions subsequently executed.
If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions is found by a court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable such provision shall be deemed to be deleted from the terms and conditions and the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
All notices/ communications shall be sent by Licensee to our premises at Licensee, The National Landlords Association (trading as National Landlords Association) (registered in England with company number 04336449) with registered office at 200 Union Street, London, SE1 0LX).
Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
SCHEDULE 3–SERVICE STANDARDS
|TELEPHONE ENQUIRIES||Incoming Calls||Answered within 60 Seconds|
|Calls Returned||Within 1 working day|
|CORRESPONDENCE||Post / Email / Fax||Responded to within 5 working days|
|DIFFICULTY IN GETTING THROUGH THE WEBSITE/HELPLINE||Inform the Licensor by Email||As soon as the issue is noticed with detailed instructions on what needs to be done|
|NLA QUERIES||Initial Response||Within 1Working day|
|Resolution||Within 5 working days|
|JOINING||New registrations contacted||
Automated triggered email
With their login id and password
|SUBSCRIPTION (YEARLY) & 6 MONTH FREE TRIAL RENEWALS||1st Contact Email||1 month prior to renewal|
|Reminder Email/Letters||15 days prior to renewal|
|SUBSCRIPTION RENEWALS (MONTHLY)||1 Email||
Automated triggered email
With their login id and password
|REPORTING||Sales reports||Will update automatically and will be available to download at all times. In the interim.|
|COMPLAINT HANDLING||Initial Response||1 Working days|
|Resolved or “Holding Letter”||Within 3 working days|
|Final Resolution||Within 5 working days|